Kimball Hooker grew up at a young age listening to and playing music in the house. His first passion was dancing and playing the drums. His inspiration came from watching and listening to the musician at church. He loved the snap of the snare and wanted to emulate the sounds that he heard. He would sit and practice for hours on my back porch. That passion then grew into singing, songwriting, and producing. At 18, He moved with some high school friends to Minneapolis, MN to play music. He played the local scene there for several years. After moving back to California, he gained a pretty good notoriety playing drums with several local bands. During this time, He received many endorsements from major drums companies such as: Kickport International, StageworksGear, VALOR Drumsticks, KAT Alternate Mode www.alternatemode.com/katartists/kimballkhookhooker, Tune-bot www.tune-bot.com/artists.html, and Prentice Practice Pads www.prenticepracticepads.com/blog/?page_is=1019 .

He has been blessed to play with several top entertainers in multiple genres: Cindy Herron, from the multi-platinum group EnVogue, Jazz Legends Eddie Gale and Calvin Keys , Soul Sensations Gloria Scott and Diva Ladee Chico www.divaladeechico.com , Romanian pop singer Lara Moco , Blues Legends Lazy Lester and Kenny Neal , Rapper Prohoezak , Jazz greats Eric Darius, Marion Meadows, and Johnny Britt of (Impromp2) www.johnnybritt.com and countless other bands.

2015 is the year of Kimball Hooker. The past few months, he has already performed alongside Troop, Kelly Price, and Luenell Campbell at the OHM Nightclub in L.A. I sang Diamonds and Pearls with Sangin’ Sara, at a Benefit for Rosie Gaines. He was a featured artist at Sherry Gordy Presents in Las Vegas and returned in August to host and perform at their 2 year anniversary special. He also took second place in an international radio contest on Sparkx Radio. One of the biggest highlights of 2015 (so far), has been performing at the Bay Area Black Music Awards and winning two BMA Awards (The Ambassador of Music Award and The Best Urban Pop/Rock Award).

Today he is a seasoned singer, songwriter, producer, and professional drummer. He has released multiple hit singles that he both wrote and produced. “Light Em Up” has gained the most attention with several remixes. Kimball just released a remix of Light Em Up produced by Freddy Kaza www.facebook.com/fredy.shimoda/about from Brazil. Light Em Up has been very successful in Europe, especially in France where it is being played on rotation every hour on Funk France Radio. His can also be found on Pandora. Other recently released singles are Sexy Senorita, Prescription, Live It Up featuring Diva Ladee Chico, and Rumpa. These singles are available on iTunes www.itunes.apple.com/us/artist/kimball-hooker/id822125857 , Spotify, Amazon  and other online retailers.   Be on the lookout for new material. Kimball Hooker continues to write and produce new songs every day!

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: What city and state are you from?

KIMBALL HOOKER: I am currently residing in San Jose California

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: What is your music background?

KIMBALL HOOKER: I grew up at a young age listening to and playing music in the house. It then grew into singing, songwriting, and producing.

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: Why do you want to record and release your own music?

KIMBALL HOOKER: I want the world to hear my story, and I currently do not have any record deal.

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: What are your songs about?

KIMBALL HOOKER: My songs are mostly an interpretation of a true to life story and experiences.

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: Who is your fan base directed towards?

KIMBALL HOOKER: My music is directed to all kinds of people. I love to entertain and put a smile on people’s face. At the same time, I want to tell them my story about true life experiences.

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: Who are your musical influences?

KIMBALL HOOKER: I grew up listening and loving Michael Jackson and Prince.

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: How would you describe your music to people?

KIMBALL HOOKER: The music I write and sing are fun, energetic, and bring positive messages to people.

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: What makes you stand out from other artists?

KIMBALL HOOKER: I stand out due to my originality and creative spirit.

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: What are some upcoming projects you are currently working on?

KIMBALL HOOKER: I am writing some more new music, videos, and working on getting more live shows

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: What are your career goals? Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

KIMBALL HOOKER: I am continuing to strive and connect with people and make new challenges. I want to be a successful songwriter and recording artist. I want to see my name on the Billboard, pop charts, and touring the world. Also I want to be able to give back to less fortunate people through my music.

IAA INDUSTRY NEWS: How can your fans access your music and contact you?

KIMBALL HOOKER: I have a website www.kimballhooker.com. My email is kimballhooker@yahoo.com I am also on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. I also have a Pandora radio station, and I can be found on Youtube.

TO BE FEATURED ON IAA INDUSTRY NEWS

CONTACT US AT INFO@INDUSTRYALLACCESS.COM

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @IAAINDUSTRYNEWS

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK @INDUSTRYALLACCESS

334 thoughts on “IAA SPOTLIGHT: GET TO KNOW – KIMBALL HOOKER – CALIFORNIA'S HOTTEST STAR!”

1. Patricia Juarez says:

I love his music..he is very talented. He is a very gifted person. He makes you want to dance. Keep light’em up kimble

1. Patricia Juarez says:

Kimball hooker..awesome

1. Jam Morales says:

Shout out for Kimball Hooker, you gotta listen to this new singing sensation. His music keeps your alive and kicking on the dance floor..never a dll moment!

2. Becky G aka Diamond Poodle says:

Would like to one day meet you in person instead of social media to see you perform live….Goodluck

1. francesca scarcella says:

eccazionale!!! musica da da brivido .. 🙂

3. Gypsyluv says:

Please Support this awesome talent !! ?? beautiful music for your ears !!

4. Genesis love says:

Kimball is totally a mover and a shaker. He’s music soothes my soul. I’m truly blessed to have this fine artist in my life. He brings light into the room on and off stage. Most of all he treats all his fans equal like family. Enjoyable and an honor to know Kimball Hooker. Check out his music. Peace and warm regards.

5. Veronica says:

Great interview and insight to why you shine like you do. Proud to be a fan of a talented, Dow to earth soul.

6. Jackie Pucci says:

Huge fan of Kimball.. He’s extraordinarily talented and gives an outstanding performance. I was hooked the first time I saw him on stage. Incredible performer and a handsome beautiful guy.

7. Tess B says:

Kimball Hooker is an amazing artist. He is a very blessed individual with great talent. Very down to earth person. He is a great entertainer his music puts a smile on each individual and makes you want to dance all night long. Continue doing what you doing Mr. Kimball Hooker you are awesome….

8. Celia says:

I am a new Fan and I just heard your music recently from a friend and Gosh you rock. Can’t wait to see you in person. Watch all your Video and music on YouTube It’s truly fun song

9. Ursula says:

Can’t wait to meet this artist in person. An awesome entertainer

10. Anna Trishi says:

I heard this artist from my Auntie and checked him on YouTube and look at his Website all i can say is WOW. Now I am following him and listening to his Pandora Station as well. His Music Rock 🙂

11. Channa Booker says:

I fully support Kimball Hooker!! One of most talented down to earth hard working individual I know! Just brings so much energy to every performance! Wishing nothing but the best for him!!

12. Amy says:

Kimball Hooker is a very talented writer, producer, and entertainer! His music is relavent and fun! He keeps your toes tapping and your body moving! Kimball Hooker is definitely on the rise to becoming the next biggest superstar!

13. Renée Crawford says:

Kimball is the bomb, and he’ s sexy on stage! I love to hear him sing……….

14. Cheryl Abad says:

Let me introduce you to Kimball Hooker! Known for his smile but the dude’s all style!! A powerhouse of talent and I am proud to say I knew him in the beginning. I can’t wait to see what the future holds. It’s nothing but up, up, up, Baby!!

15. viola bolden says:

Well, I just want to say I love Mr. Kimball Hooker music and musical style. I enjoy his upbeat performances and how he connects with his audience/fans. I have to admit though, he is different from the kind of artists I’m personally use to listening to, which makes him stand out amongst the crowd in my head… I really believe in Mr. Kimball skills as a songwriter, musician, drummer, entertainer etc etc… and I truly wish him all the best life and God has to offer him.

16. Ray Stewart says:

KIMBALL HOOKER…I like to call him Hook, he doesn’t know that, well if he reads this he knows now..lol…the reason why I like to call him that is when I first heard him sing he was singing a hook to a song then I found out his last name was HOOKER..anyway the guy is a GREAT! GREAT! entertainer, I have seen every performance when he come to VEGAS and I tell him he has to stop trying to show off but its just a joke, that’s just the way he is on stage, he is a entertainer and a showman and that’s what you do on stage…Keep an eye out for this guy, when you get a chance GO CHECK HIM OUT! you wont regret it..

17. Marie Vitale Brom says:

There is only one Kimball Hooker (KHook) on this planet. As a young boy he loved music and became involved in all aspects of it. He hung out with the elders but had true talent already within him. As a youth I called him “A Diamond in the Rough”. Today he is True Diamond that shines brightly in every part of his career and life. He isn’t your average new artist. His music is original and he won’t settle for anything else. His music and live stage performances has everyone on the dance floor having a blast. The minute he walks out on the stage the whole arena lights up with enthusiasm. Go to his web sites NOW & Don’t miss this opportunity to get to know him through his grand music. You won’t be disappointed and will be wanting to hear all his tracks. His Videos are simply amazing to top it off. He truly is a rare gem and should be nominated for Best Artist of the Year. You’re gonna love him. Peace & God Bless.

18. I am so glad Kimball Hooker was chosen to host the whole month of August at Sherry Gordy Presents…TAKE THE STAGE. He brought his amazing talents…BOTH Vocals and Drumming talents to show case for us here in Vegas. Kimball has a warm personality and dynamic stage presence…His high energy personality LIT UP THE STAGE… I am anxiouly awaiting for the Return of Kimball Hooker to Vegas again and I hope to hear of some more projects by this awesome entertainer in the near future… God Bless You, Kimball… Stay Positive and You will go far!!!!

19. Marie Vitale Brom says:

Simply said “KHook” = Best New Artist of the Year!

20. Anonymous says:

Kimball is an amazing performer, he has a dynamic presence on stage. His shows are electrifying!

21. Dang, really working your way up the ladder, good luck in the business, you have executive status, let’s hook up and bring some entertainment to the consumers,
    god bless

22. Valerie Shinn says:

I saw this amazing artist in Vegas, he lit up the stage! A very talented performer and personable too. He is so deserving of attention and support!!

23. Anonymous says:

This is GREAT Kimball, so proud of you. Keep being AWESOME! 🙂

24. Angela Richardson says:

Go KIMBALL! Keep doing your thing, LoVe it.

25. Lynda Palimas says:

End of the week, tired and need to go out and unwind, have some fun? You definitely need to be wherever Kimball Hooker is! He’s a killer with those drums, and when he’s singing he’ll have you up on your feet and forgetting everything else except dancing and having a good time. That smooth voice, his constant smile and enthusiasm, and his original tunes are just what you need. Check out some of his videos, you will see what I mean. Kimball Hooker!!!

26. Kimball is EVERYTHING that was stated in his bio and interview. But he forgot to mention one thing in great detail: He is also a mentor.

He has the professional experience and hindsight to see musical determination in others as well. Kimball has worked with children, visiting schools and other events that encourage music education for kids.

Kimball Hooker is a mover and shaker in the biz, and quite frankly…one would be foolish NOT to work with him.

27. Snezana says:

I’m so glad that i have a friend as a Kimball he is so talented and his musics is something amazing …also he is so nice person …i’m so glad to meet you Kimball ,just keep going i look forward to your new songs ….you deserving of attention and support !!!!

28. Kimball Hooker defines what it is to be a talented Independent singer/songwriter. What I look for in an Artist singer/songwriter is uniqueness in their sound and originality and Kimball Hooker has all this by far. His hooks are catchy and stick to your mind and that is a great ingredient for success! I am definitely a Kimball Hooker fan and supporter! He has a very promising future in the music business! Giovanni

29. Avin and Calvin Almond says:

Kimball is a musical talent with great things going on. This entertainer is not only a fantastic performer but a great friend. We support Kimball in all that this Hit Maker does. We hope to be working with him in the future. Alvin and Calvin…..Twins of Soul.

30. Kimball Hooker has the will power and determine to succeed in the music industry. He is an individual of great visit with a special talent to song write and produce music. It is an honor to have seen him grow into one of the top music singers in the industry. He has given me the inspiration to strive to new highs in my personal endeavors. Major Props to my Cuz – Kimball Hooker!

31. Asota Music International says:

Please comments and Vote One of the best New ARTIST One of the best Drummer By Smoothjazz Allstars , and By my fav Song from
    Him
    Light em up ?????

32. Jackye Nixon says:

Kimball Hooker is the entertainer’s entertainer. A consummate professional with passion that is easily observed during the performance. If you have been witness to see him live you know what l mean…if not …you are in for a treat. Kimball…make it do what it do, baby.

33. Jerome Harper says:

Kimball Hooker is the most talented musician I’ve ever worked with. I met Kimball about 15 years ago and I was looking for someone to create some beats for some raps I had wrote. Before meeting Kimball I had spent time in studios in Richmond and San Francisco but I could never seem to get that “right sound” I was looking for. I needed a catchy beat with some 808 drums and snares, highs, I wanted folks to say “who did your music” I knew my rap game was on point already. It was the funky dope beat I was missing. K-Hook put me on the map! We took first place in our ECO-Rap show in San Francisco! Kimball was like… Damn! Our first show and we took first place Romey Rome AKA “The Ebony Poet” I still tell people all the time about the Mad Skills Kimball has. Hands down he’s the Best in the Bay!… Actually now The Bay and Beyond!

Jerome “The Ebony Poet” Harper

34. OneGone says:

Kimball Hooker has a raw Talent and a Universal Sound,One of my favorite Song of his is Light it Up,Kimball Continue to Elevate to Higher Levels……1

35. Yvonne Stewart says:

“Kimball Hooker” is a fantastic performer! He brings a lot of excitement & energy to the stage when he performs live! He posesses a certain “star” quality that is generally seen in older or mature artist. Talented…Versatile… He’s Dynamite!
    Yvonne Stewart
    Niece & Goddaughter To”Motown” Legend Singer & Songwriter “Smokey Robinson

36. Kimball is a wonderful artist and a great guy too !
    So happy to see him getting some much deserved attention.
    Big things are coming !

37. James Ussery says:

Kimball has a great attitude and fun music. He’s a talented artist that will definitely go far!

38. Carolyn Threats says:

Kimball has always been musically inclined, and even loved to perform for the family at a young age. He is following his passion and we know he will reach his goals! Love his music, style and he is a true entertainer and great person inside and out! Kudos Kimball! Looking forward to more…

39. Lori says:

Need to say that Kimball Hooker is so talented. His songs are great, his performance on stage is wonderful to watch. I see video’s, he use to play from time to time in the area I live, but it’s been so long since he has, I have to watch video’s on line and when I do I wish I were there. Keep it up Kimball, you are half way there.

40. Nicole Stewart says:

I always knew you would make it some day doing what you have always loved to do. MUSIC! Congratulations my friend and keep reaching for the stars. – Nicole and Family

41. Sherry Thomas says:

Kimbrell Hooker is a very talented and nice man. His music is great and he has a wonderful voice. Love to see him live and listen to his music

42. Lisa says:

Kimball Hooker’s musical talent, charismatic personality and phenomenal smile make an incredible combination in today’s music industry. A humble, down-to-earth entertainer, who’s a crowd pleaser every time!

43. Amanda shelby says:

I love listening to Kimball Hookers music. He is fantastic and always upbeat. Keep up the great work. You are very talented. Hope to c him live one day

44. Malissa says:

Kimball is a wonderful singer his voice is amazing

45. Pierre says:

Kimball Hooker is very down to earth person humble and supports all the people he networks with you can also hear Kimball Hooker on playlist rotation on WMEOW MEOW 99 FM Radio here is the player link

46. D.A.Da Costa says:

Kimball is an exciting talent singer and performer,he bring energy an professionalism to the stage when he performs.And he is alway worth the price of admission,and tho i call him friend I am always in awe of his act when he hits my hometown of Vegas.And as the CEO of Crossroads Entertainment L V,he’s viewed by us as a star in the making.

47. Angela Dunlap says:

Kimball Hooker is an amazing performer…the first time I seen him on stage…I was like, “WOW!”…he’s good!…unbelievable presence…I’m a fan for life!!!

48. Anonymous says:

Thanks for an amazing show in Vegas…you need to be signed already!

49. Anonymous says:

I have seen Kimball perform in person and he is an awesome entertainer. I Love his music and I am a New Fan!

50. Maria Hamilton says:

Kimball is an awesome entertainer and I Love his Music. I have seen him perform and I am a Big Fan!

51. Amy Hooker says:

Kimball’s music is great and very energetic! I enjoy it!

52. Melissa Moore says:

Kimball is one of a kind! He has the most amazing personality and it shows in his music!!

53. Cynthia Busby says:

Kimball Hooker is the ULTIMATE ENTERTAINER! He can sing, dance, play drums and has the FULL attention of his audience. He hit the stage and was on FIRE in Hollywood for a STAR-STUDDED Event celebrating the Sassy, Sexy and Funny Lady of Comedy – Luenell Campbell earlier in 2015! He is exciting to watch and I’d love to book him for upcoming events and you should too! BUSBY PROMOTIONS

54. Susan Lane says:

Kimball Hooker up and coming. Extremely gifted!!! Down to earth person.

55. Gwen J. says:

Love the music and your voice, and you bad on those drums keep up the good work love it!!!!!!!!! Mr. Kimball Hooker keep bringing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

56. Kimball is a very very talented and serious musician. Every time we get a chance to share his posts on the various social networking sites, we definitely do. His live performances showcase his versatility. Kimball also has the personality and spirit to make it in the industry. Kudos for your continued success and hard work. Keep doing it… it definitely works for you. You rock!!

57. Vermeil Watts says:

Kimball Hooked is the hottest artist I’ve seen in a long time from the Bay Area. He has the energy of an 18 year old and his music keeps you moving from Sexy Senorita to the Rumpa. I’ve seen him perform in Sacramento and in Las Vegas at Sherry Gordy Presents. He had everyone out on the dance floor doing the Rumpa. Including Sherry Gordy and her team. He’s an awesome performer! If you haven’t seen him live you’re missing a treat. Looking forward to seeing him again real soon.

58. Anonymous says:

Absolutely love your passion for music! Kimball, you truly are an amazing talent, artist, and person from the heart to the soul! Your vibe and energy gets me moving! Love your music! Can’t say it enough! You are an amazing artist! Expecting great things from you and for you! Keep it up! Much love! God bless you!

59. Monika says:

60. Chris Truong says:

Kimball has great talent and stage presence. He will make it far in this industry!

61. Michelle Payne says:

Let me just say, Kimball is AMAZING! This kind, sweet, talented man deserves much success. He works hard at what he does and he always puts forth his best to entertain his audience and does it with a smile. I have had the chance to speak with him at the Rosie Gaines benefit and he is so down to earth and very passionate about music. Please check him out and enjoy his super talent.
    Always a Kimball Fan,
    Michelle Payne

62. Rian Robinson says:

A force to be reckoned with in today’s music scene; engaging, energetic, and always entertaining, Kimball Hoover delivers the goods!

63. Melissa says:

Kimball has an energy when he is performing that is captivating, and of course he is a very talented singer and writer as well. He is a rising star for sure!

64. Dubcal says:

Vote for Kimball Hooker

65. Chuck Lounge says:

I had the chance to catch Mr. Hooker at an awards ceremony and I was blown away by his performance. A true entertainer indeed. Stage presence, energy and the whole package. He is a very humble approachable individual as well. Shoot for the stars sir, YOU GOT THIS

66. First of all I am really impressed but not surprised to have read so many wonderful comments on Kimball Hooker on how he has touched the lives of so many who he has come in contact with along his extensive path in the Music Industry as a singer, musician, entertainer and host.

Kimball was first introduced to me by Andrew-“DJ Ansy Asota” from Europe heavily into EDM Music. He knew that I live in Los Angeles, CA. and insisted that I get in contact with him. So I did exactly that. I first “googled” him and saw that he does in fact have his sh-t together. He has a website, his music is sold on downloadable music websites, he’s on Pandora, videos on Youtube that includes Live performances which that in itself is crucial showing me that in fact he can sing and music videos like “Sexy Senorita” filmed in Miami, Florida where I have lived for over 20 years.

Being that I am an independent record label, Trigga Entertainment, that has been under the radar and lately I have been focusing on what I am truly best at in Management & Consulting knowing so many great people in the Music Industry, I decided to really listen to this incredible guy that has the knowledge and wisdom of old school as well as in current music covering music genres like ‘House”, “Hip Hop”, “R & B” and so on but starting back from the 70s, 80s & 90s where til this date are the most preferred decades in listening to music now because of the true artists that sang in those period of time. My young daughters, 7, 9 & 11 listen to it instead of the music of today. So we have allot in common and that’s when I decided to commit some of my time in guiding him toward one of his goals in becoming a Billboard Charting Recording Artist. That will “definitely” happen 🙂

One advice I gave him was to keep connecting to Music Industry people because in reality its a very small world where all of us will connect with each other one way or the other. I advised him to become a Grammy Member in San Francisco and attend the get togethers, all of them if possible and the Grammys itself even if the cost is over $600 or $700. It’s worth it because you never know who will be sitting beside you. Network, network, network. Continue to have this drive that he has and believe in himself that he will in fact be well known and become an International Star touching thousands, maybe millions of lives along the way to then reach out to the less fortunate and give. Become a mentor, a teacher and a leader and touch everyone that he comes in contact with that just wants or needs that push in life in never giving up.

So now as an ex-military retired Air Force Veteran of 26 years in the Air Force, it is my duty to make him a Star in leading him to the right people that will get him there. I know those people. It’s time!

Follow Kimball because he is unique, a very positive spirit and light you will want to connect with personally and a true all around Recording Artist. Thank you Ansy Asota for connecting him with me as I have already met the crew at Sherry Gordy Presents, “Take the Stage” in Las Vegas through Kimball. That in itself is a blessing!! See you on Stage!

1. Jackie Pucci says:

A fan for life. Love him so very much especially his extraordinary music. A true gift from God. I’m also his first stalker. Yes, Jackie Pucci is definitely stalking his fine behind. ??❤️??

67. Leon says:

Kimball Hooker has been blessed witha a great talent and its not just his muscianship skills. He’s been blessed witha great love in his heart also for humankind. I’m very fortunate to know him and have him as a friend. Keep on beating your way through the world Kimball. Much love to you my brother. God Bless.

1. Ladyj Hill says:

I love Kimball. Why? Because his music is sweet and soothing to listen too. Because his performances are awesome. Because he has a great pleasing personality, easy to talk to. I will go see him anywhere in Vegas.

68. Seth Isander says:

Kimball Hooker*…Is a very Genuine Musician*Singer*Composer*Performer…as well as a Genuine Artist*****

Kimball Hooker is not just another artist…*Kimball Hooker is a Soul…..

We’re looking genuinely forward to hear and see Kimball Hooker here also in France*Paris and Provence*)

As well as in the whole Europe…*

Kimball Hooker…Rocks…..*****

Rockin’ Blessings and Peace*

Seth.

The Bay of Angels*Casa*Provence*France*Europe*

69. Nina Rivera says:

I have seen many of Kimballs’ dynamic shows and am always looking forward to his next Bay Area venue. A friend took me to a show some time ago and I was wondering why I hadn’t seen him sooner, his talent and passion are obvious!!! I became a fan right there and then. Kimball Hooker clearly loves what he does and his energy is contagious, can’t wait for a new CD. Much love to you, Kimball!! Looking forward to seeing and hearing you soon…. Nina Rivera

70. Veronica says:

An amazing performer, positive soul that brings a smile to your face and makes you want to dance. I’ve never seen a more motivated artist that truly loves what he does and treats his fans as if they were the only one in the room. Kimball is a star.

71. Eliza says:

Awesome artist – super talented with some songs!

1. Eliza says:

Sorry my last comment I meant to say super talented with some GREAT songs! 🙂

72. Lech Wierzynski says:

Incredible artist. His music will keep your booty rockin’ on the dance floor – love the catchy beats and soothing sound. Everyone needs to give his amazing music a listen!!

73. Great personality, great showmanship, and great talent, that’s Kimball Hooker !!! His passion for music creeps down to your soul when he plays his instruments and sings his notes. When you hear him, the feeling of being surrounded by energy, by every conceivable and harmonious notes, and his radiating personality makes you want to pay more attention to what he delivers. He’s one of the greatest artists this generation!

74. Heather says:

Kimball’s music is fire!! His passion really comes alive. Definitely worth the listen!!

75. Anonymous says:

Very talented enjoy his music very much. Picks me up when I m down and gets me moving.

76. Alessio Roma says:

Great talent ? good luck my brother 🙂

77. Allen Vega says:

Amazing artist keeping it real!!

78. A C says:

Kimball Hooker talented to the bone! One of the best I enjoy everything you do since way back when the AV-8 studios days keep it up

79. Elise Evans says:

Kimball Hooker…Super talented…amazing stage presence….powerful vocals. I look forward to featuring him on my new TV/internet show. -Forever Joygirl

80. Sarah says:

Kimball Hooker is a great artist, his music is very uplifting an inspirational. .He is a great person and I love him. .

81. Kevin Rouse says:

Kimball is a great performer. Off the chain!!!

82. FBF says:

As i am reading all the comments for this Wonderful Person, I am really impressed but not surprised to have read so many wonderful comments on Kimball Hooker!…Ive also learned that he has already performed alongside Troop, Kelly Price, and Luenell Campbell at the OHM Nightclub in L.A. He sang Diamonds and Pearls with Sangin’ Sara, at a Benefit Show for Rosie Gaines. He also took second place in an international radio contest on Sparkx Radio. One of the biggest highlights of 2015 (so far), has been performing at the Bay Area Black Music Awards and winning two BMA Awards (The Ambassador of Music Award and The Best Urban Pop/Rock Award). He was a featured artist at Sherry Gordy Presents in Las Vegas and returned in August to host and perform at their 2 year anniversary. Amazing accomplishments so far and Kimball has great talent and stage presence. He will make it far in this industry. Go to his web sites NOW & Don’t miss this opportunity to get to know him through his grand music. You won’t be disappointed. Love Peace to ALL.

83. C.Ledesma says:

Extremely talented individual and his passion for music is truly genuine!

84. Adrienne Gould says:

Kimball Hooker, is a creative artist, the music is understandable, he has so much to offer. I just love the stories of the lyrics. Reach for the stars, Kimball, you’re continuously growing!

85. Anonymous says:

Awesome music! Wonderful person! Great work and excellent music ????

86. Farai says:

Good artist and nice music

87. Cameron Escovedo says:

Kimball is the bomb! He is such a talented musician and an amazing business man! I respect him tremendously from a drummers prospective, a musicians prospective and a human perspective! Keep killilin it Kimball!

Cameron Escovedo

88. Dale Darby says:

I have been a professional musician for over 40 years and have done several gigs with Kimball Hooker. Mainly with Pinkie and Blind Resistance playing blues all over California. Out of the myriad of great drummers that I’ve had the privilege of playing with, Kimball Hooker is BY FAR the very best of them all! It is always my honor to play with him and the venue ALWAYS ROCKS when he’s on board! Go Kimball! You ROCK my brother!

89. Robert reese says:

Kimball Booker is in the top ten that has performed at my club, Quarter Note in Sunnyvale, CA. I have owned Quarter Note almost 20 yrs and have had live music 6 nites a week since opening. Kimball is a major talent and is a very serious/dedicated musician.

90. Anonymous says:

MAD SHOUT OUT TO ONE OF THE BADDEST ENTERTAINERS IN THE BUSINESS . MR KIMBALL HOOKER.THE MAN MUSIC IS ONE OF A KIND . KEEP IT UP BRUH GOD BLESS

91. Betty Diaz says:

Kimball Hooker’s music is some of the best of the new music out there. Great entertainer and a breath of fresh air!

92. esther deneau says:

Kimball Hooker! You are Awesome! You inspire me with your persistents!!You keep moving forward!You are a very talented man!There’s no stopping you!You are living proof that you can do anything if you put your mind to it,not without dedication, hard work, and God! Many blessings to you my friend! !I’m proud to know you!God is not done with you,he has many blessings in store for you!Keep on doing what your doing! There will always be negative people among the crowd. Just keep focusing on your destiny! !!love your music! GREAT dancer too! !

93. Sam-One says:

Kimball Booker is a very talented artist..
    I have performed with him several times…He will not disappoint you !!!

94. Anonymous says:

Kimball Hooker is one of the most talented young men that I’ve ever had the pleasure of seeing perform!!! His talent is what the music business needs MORE of! One Love Kimball Hooker, THANKS for the MUSIC bro!!! Grady Harrell

95. Mr.Magic Mike Adams says:

Kimball Booker I see you doin what you do very well my man keep up the good good work my Brotha ,Hpoe to gig with you soon.

96. Keep doing your thang Kimball Love your sound!!! One Love!

97. Anonymous says:

I love me some kimball I love his music and if u listen to it U will see how inspiring he is please go out and get his cd its all that

98. Kellee Westbrook says:

Mr. Hooker is uplifting and talented. My family has watched him perform and he has generously given drum instruction to my daughter. R and B is alive and well!

99. Zina says:

Do U hear it I do. I love kimball’ music U have to go and get his cd it’s all that I’m telling u he is so talented

100. Tracy Brown says:

Kimballs music makes you feel like you have to get up and dance! His energy is contagious as is his love for what he does.

101. Trudy Moore says:

This man right here–Kimball Hooker–is multitalented and a true entertainer! Love his versatility! Love his music! Love him!

102. Billy Griffin says:

This is a true Artist here for sure!! Kimball Hooker is HOT and setting the roof on FIRE!!

103. Rebecca Amezcua says:

I love Kimball Hooker’s music, it makes me smile & dance a lot!!! I love the energy & his personality, great entertainer. Xoxo 😉

104. Harold Day says:

I have had the pleasure of performing with Kimball Hooker, as a drummer. He is not only a great drummer, but is also an excellent songwriter, performer, and vocalist. Keep climbing to the top Kimball!

105. Tracy m says:

Def had me tapping my foot. Kept me dancing.. Kimball is a great artist y’all need to keep watching out for..!!

106. Sharon Lee says:

I have followed Kimball Hooker in several different bands for quite some time. Not only is he an amazing musician but he is also very personable with his audience getting to know them. He won’t hesitate to come up and give me a hug when I go to a gig that he is playing in. His music definitely gets me on the dance floor and gets the party started!

107. Hey all , Kimball Hooker is the new face music!!! Extremely talented, hardworking and plain old cool!! I’m proud to support this brother!!!

108. JS says:

All supports go to Kimball Hooker! Phenominal artist with an unforgettable stage performance. Hope to have the honor of collaborating with this uprising superstar!
    May blessings only follow you here on up!!! Xxx

109. MIKE MINI says:

I am your first fan! You are a great artist Kimball and I love your way.
    MASTERFUNK FAMILY Full Support!!
    Kimball Hooker, absolutely to follow!!

110. Mark One says:

I met Kimball a couple of years ago at the NAMM. Since then I’ve learned that he is a talented artist. He works hard at promoting his career and definitely has successfully accomplished his goals.

111. Tony Wycoff says:

Kimball Hooker is a great musician. What more can u ask for. Great drummer singer and performer. Also has a good look for marketing. Great package.

112. Sandra Mercedez says:

I have always believed that the right words have a way of finding you when you need to hear them. For me, Music is little bite-sized messengers of courage, perseverance, and hope for the creative artist in this often overly materialistic world… Thank you Kimball Hooker for sharing with us your gift

113. Ellen Marshall says:

Kimball Hooker is a real entertainer. Kimball delivers with great enthusiasm, he bubbles with confidence.
    As an entertainer he is able to change and adapt which helps keep him relevant and successful. One of the things that makes him a Great entertainer is his creative and imaginative mind. He is able to pull his audience into his his world which makes them feel how special they are to him.

114. Linda Lopez "Band's, " Slamms & Jamms " says:

Kimball you are an amazing musician …. praying God blesses you more and more with open doors of more opportunities.
    Can’t wait to meet you my brother.
    Richard and I wish you the best and definitely have our love and support

115. Kimball, you are the Best. you can listen to kimball’s music on Hot Mix – A104 @ http://www.djjohnpeterzradio.com

116. Justyna says:

Kimball Hooker is an amazing arrtist!!!☺?????

117. Gordon paul says:

One of the best drummers that I had the pleasures of coming into contact with. I call him the human drum machine

118. Kimball is a good musicians !

119. Kimball id a good musicians !

120. Anonymous says:

Great interview and insight to why you shine like you do. Proud to be a fan of a talented, Dow to earth soul 🙂 (Y)

121. Kenny Price says:

Kimball is a great human being. I love the music he has shared with us all. As a fellow drummer he has skills. Cant help but to like the guy. He knows ware hes going and hes nice enough to take us with. I call him the funky soul brother drummer because he great on them drums but hes also great as a front man. Glad to know this groovin musician. Keep the groovin music coming my brother. Love every bit of it. Peace

122. Maline Jones says:

I’m so excited for Kimball! His smooth vocals and stage presence is the embodiment of a true Artist! Finally he gets recognition as he comes forward even more into his own! I’m so proud of you Kimball! You deserve every bit and more!! All the very best to you! ! XO

1. Maxine Jones says:

XOXO

123. Salute to kimball hook making sum dope music out here …He nice on the drums .

Keep doing ya thang kimball salute!!!!

124. Betsy Warren says:

Kimball,
    Your story is so inspiring. I have never seen someone work so hard to attain their dream! It is paying off and it is wonderful to watch! Your music in infectious!
    Betsy

125. Alan Subega says:

May you continue on with your music career my friend.. I still want to see you perform live and catch up to old times.. God bless you my brotha and I know you’ll succeed in your dreams!!

126. I Love the music and the spirit of this talented and down to earth artist. The first day I met him he made me feel like I’ve known him for ever. Treat yourself and listen to his music. He’s a blessing! Soul Legacy Entertainment loves us some kimball Hooker. Keep doing what you do brother. Peace and blessings.
    Nina Burnside

127. Ioannis says:

Yesssshh go go kimball

128. Tebo says:

This is a fantastic artist that has a lot to bring to the stage it takes a certain type of guy to be a frontman and Kimble hooker is the guy

129. This is one of the bay areas most outstanding musicians High powered amazing drummer and performer. Without a doubt incredibly gifted and talented and touching the hearts of those who hear his performance. Down to earth and humble looking forward for bigger and greater things to come
    Keep up the good work

Ghiekeith.

130. Teralyn "A Changed" Hart says:

Kimball is one of the most talented artists I have heard in a long time. His music, his voice, his spirit, and who he is says it all in his songs. All it takes is one time for you to fall in love with his sultry sound. Just listen to him and you will absolutely know him. Kimball is definitely the Bay Areas best by far.

131. Levi Sam says:

Your music will go around the world and touch everyone. Love your energy and the music you write….It wont be a surprise if we see the name KIMBALL HOOKER as the best song writer and best recording artist 🙂

132. Dolly says:

I truly wish him all the best life and God has to offer him. You are doing a Good Job Mr. Kimball Hooker.

133. Wesac Wingo says:

Link up #Bama2Cali wesacwingo.com I’m scoping out your movement

1. Anonymous says:

My moment of fans is ON!

134. Meritess says:

First of all I am so overwhelmed when i see and read all of the comments for this Amazing Artist, Drummer, Song Writer, Singer, and Entertainer KIMBALL HOOKER. What you do and where you are and what you have accomplished is truly a blessing. Continue to do what you do and BELIEVE.
    You are flawless and will be a great song writer and recording artist.

135. Ms. Mer says:

Kimball Hooker is very talented and I love all his music and his energy. Check his work and read all his accomplishments http://www.Kimballhooker.com And also please go to YouTube where you can see and listen to all his songs and all his amazing interviews. I truly wish him all the best.

136. Kelly says:

The first time I saw Kimball Hooker perform to his positive vibe and engaging energy

137. Kay O says:

Love your story and music man keep pushing.

138. Shinichi Sakakibara. says:

Someday, I would love to meet you in person and see your show.

139. Shinichi Sakakibara. says:

Wonderful interview!
    I would love to meet you in person someday.

140. Nikeenia says:

Kimball Hooker is an Amazing Artist with undeniable talent. It is always a pleasure to watch him perform, while bringing the art, fashion, and passion when it comes to entertainment. Kimball has a voice full of light and uplifting energy, he is the flame to his fire. The fact that he gives back to the world through his music is a blessing in its self. I wish him many more years of happiness, blessings, and success. Also remember to keep God first, and you will accomplish all of your
    life long goals. Kimball, continue to do great things, and always stay true to your heart.

?? @Nikeenia

141. ibrahim says:

You are the best ,and i know you will get to the top ..

142. D'Anna says:

He’s an amazing musician, singer and entertainer. Definitely a triple threat!

143. Preshes Pina says:

I have followed Kimball’s journey for the last 6 months. He is making the music industry look easy. I know that there is a lot of hard work and dedication that goes into this profession. I would like to congratulate him on his current accomplishments and to many more in the future.

144. Ric says:

Come check out Kimball live at the Bal Theatre in San Leandro, CA on November 14th. You will not be disappointed!

145. DJ Carmie says:

Great music‼ Keep up the great work.

146. Anonymous says:

HOT, HOT, HOT……KIMBALL IS THE MAN!!!

147. Beverley Rodd says:

My husband played in a band with Kimball for a short period of time and he was an amazing drummer then and even better now. And from video posted he has a wonderful voice too. Good to see him doing so well.

148. Judy says:

You have to lisen his music! kimball your the best Escuchalo y veras que te pone a mover todito 😀

149. MichelleG says:

Kimball Hooker is an Awesome performer! I love how he expresses himself through his music and has no shame in thanking God for his Blessings!!!

150. Hiroyuki Takagi says:

I’m so pleased to find music of Kimball Hooker.
    He has the real soul in his music.
    I keep on watching his carrier because he is the ONE !!!
    Tokyo- Japan

151. Theresa says:

Wow!! Energetic, stylish and captivating music! More to come from this amazing artist !! Rock on Kimballl!!

152. Kimball is an awesome hot Artist who’s sound is universal. I see many hit records in his future. I agree with everyone here. I LOVE his sound and the entire music style. We LOVE him, we love his artistry. I will support all that he does. Loving his music. See for yourself http://www.kimballhooker.com/.

153. leon serchuk says:

Kimball is an awesome artist
    simply the finest of the finest
    A true Grammy winner

154. Chris Colby says:

Kimball is an artist that is overflowing with passion in his music. When I play his dance songs they are real floor fillers. He brings his own flavor to the dance music scene. Always look forward to hearing new music with his awesome styles and hear how he continues to grow with his music.

155. Freddy A. James II says:

Kimball by far is one of the most talented men I have come across in my life. He’s been doing this since we were kids. Hit music is energetic, fun, and done with such passion. His music has meaning and tells a story and the melodies seem to reach your inner soul. Kimball is rising, keep a eye out!

156. Joan Hernandez says:

Kimball Hooker is fabulous! Multi-talented, smart & sweet; he is the most all-around musician to be highlighted for a long time! Love his music and love him – I look forward to hearing from him for a long time!

157. Mayi Ferrera says:

Good Luck my sweet friend

158. Great voice, great vibe. great hooks, talent and… what else can one ask for?? Great job Kimball Hooker! 🙂

159. Missy Siarot says:

Kimball Hooker is a phenomenal singer. His voice is soothing to the soul. He is a all around wonderful person

160. Stacy says:

I’ve know Kimball for appoxmly 1year but after meeting him I followed him through his career till today. whati know of him he is kind , determined ,motivated ,persistent, consistent ,and has a heart of gold his love for music is shown in many ways he is a multi talented person with many roads he could choose to go down with his different talents he is liked and loved by many not only is he a wonderful person and musician but a good and loyal friend he’s good hearted he has been there for me when I needed advice in areas that he is an expert at although I am older than him he has been a mentor to me in the music industry and has helped me tremendously and I can’t go without saying that the first time he met my one and only granddaughter my granddaughter approved of him immediately at 5 months she was not bashful but felt comfortable and, happy

161. Ginger Crisel says:

I just love Kimballs music!! He is a beautiful blessed artist!! I turn on his music on PANDORA and clean my house while jammin!! But sometimes I end up dancing more than cleaning!!! Great energy to run on the treadmill too!!!!

162. Dj Tease says:

Kimball Hooker is a good dude, I had the pleaser of meeting and chatting with him. Definitely keep an eye out for this talented artist for he is quickly on the rise to stardom.

163. Mjsraven says:

Kimball is a great guy and performer.

164. DuVaul Parker says:

Hooker music makes you feel good,,,Talented & awesome performer…..DV.

165. Nikki Nikki says:

I have listened to Kimball Hooker and observed him perform. He is an influential and multi talented entertainer that brings a soulful and highly universal sound back into the arena of the music industry. The music world needs more individuals that can successfully offer a lucrative and rewarding musical sound with an intense connective presence on the stage such as Kimball, He represents the “G” in “Great” entertainer and “E” in an “Elite” performer!

166. Paula Katsikas says:

Kimball Hooker is not only a great singer and performer but also a very beautiful human being. A multi-talented artist with a kind, warm and humble persona that one warms to immediately! He brings a lot of soul to the music world and I can only see amazing things ahead for him. He is so deserving of his success so far and the great things that are sure to follow for him. Congratulations Kimball, you will always have my support and I know that the world will be hearing a lot more from you.

167. Paul Johnson says:

Kimball Hooker is a Great Musician and very Good Human being with respect of humbleness, Kindful and Very Generous person For me “He is a LEGEND “

168. Joseph Villa says:

Kimball Hooker is a great Musician,he has a soul of an artist.

169. Tonya says:

Kimball is a musical masterpiece. So talented. Check him out!

170. Anonymous says:

I have had the honor to experience Kimball Hooker’s genius at work on a live stage. It is so refreshing to see and hear genuine talent today. He is amazing on drums and his music is fun and uplifting.
    Nothing compares to feel good music from such a down to Earth, humble, talented and handsome man. The world could really use a true artist like Kimball Hooker.

171. What amazing talent. Leaves you wanting more…just fabulous!

172. david alan mayfield says:

Kimball is a very talented writer,producer,entertainer.keep going kimball.

173. vanessa willaims says:

Talented and sexy .. you need to check him out .. treat your ear drums to a pleasurable sound

174. Chaeya says:

I met Kimball at NAMM a while back and I always enjoy running into him. He’s very talented and is a seasoned performer. His songs will make you jump up and dance, and the videos he posts online show his talent. He’s a hard worker and deserves all the attention he can get.

175. Ana Mascareñas says:

I have enjoyed listening to Kimball Hooker’s music for a few years now. He is quite the entertainer, and gets the people going with his happy, uplifting songs. I especially dig his song, Sexy Señorita. It’s a fabulous song to dance to. So are his other songs. And Kimball has awesome stage presence. I’M glad he has been successful, and I look forward to hearing more of his music.

176. Alicia Milan says:

Amazing voice, great vibe and very talented. Leave you wanting more of Kimball. Keep up the amazing work. Many Blessings to you.

177. Keith Miles says:

M.Kimball Hooker,where do i began? This outstanding hungry young man is a go driving force. From the 1st moment we spoke and i heard his ambition i knew greatness was living within him. The motivation, discipline and, courage was all in place. The mind of where to place his music and the demographic area was our topic. I want the entire music industry to know, he has my full support. Young man shine that you may let your hit song be the sign like that which welcomes the people to HOLLYWOOD. I expect to hear and see you on major multicultural stages around the globe. Even you and i have unfinished business in France. With that being said,” i as the CEO of Miles Entertainment Sony Distribution The Orchard Executive Decision Enterprises invite and extend a World Wide Distribution deal to you on the song LIGHT’ EM UP”. We can further discuss this in private. We look forward to hearing from you as the Sony compilation CD is being done now. We offer you a major logo power and distribution to show the world you, are that person you have worked so hard to become. Miles Entertainment CEO Keith Miles Sony, The Orchard, Executive Decision Enterprises Dominique Mitchell of NSYNC, LEFT EYE, BLAQUE Aaliyah! OVER 26.7MILLION IN SALES TO DATE.

178. David zabalza says:

Kimball Hooker is laying down some serious tracks, that have a unique world dance vibe.
    i am looking forward to what else this brother Is going to give us thru music and live entertainment.

179. Amazing voice and talent, more to give. Keep shining

180. Kym Wilson says:

Kimball is the best there is. His energetic personallity keeps the crowd going along with his amazing voice! An awesome performer and very humble! Continue blessing the world with you music Kimball!!!

181. Shawna says:

Great entertainer and not bad on the eyes either <3

182. Nadia says:

Kimball is an all around amazing talent… He shines!!! A wonderful entertainer and super fine to boot!!!

183. Diana Que says:

Kimball Is Awesome !!!

184. r1ckone says:

Kimball is a true genuine soul, and his music is definitely for the masses!!!

185. Jeanna says:

Kimball is one of the greatest musicians I have had the honor of listening to and meeting! As a musician myself, it is such a great privilege to hear great artists and a joy to see new artist blossom and florish. Kimball is not only a down to earth gentleman, he is an amazing drummer, singer and performer. His music is captivating and truly amazing. Kimball is a force tone reckoned with and a true powerhouse!

186. Linda says:

Kimball is an amazing entertainer. I am so blessed to see Kimball go from one of the best drummers, to an incredible singer and song writer and now out there taking over the stage! Congrats to you Kimball I am so proud and happy for you!

187. Ray says:

As a musician myself, I have been blessed to play with Kimball many times. I am so proud of you Kimball. I wish you all the best!

188. Gerard Ross says:

Kimball Hooker is an all around talent and a fantastic performer , writer and producer … Love your music keep doing what you do….

189. An Marie says:

Kimball, it was such a pleasure to have met you in person. You are a very charming, humble and gifted artist. I’m looking forward to see you and watch your shows. I wish you the best of luck..

190. Kimball has a extrodanary talent that’s sure to capture the world of music by storm.
    Angel Sessions

191. Sandra says:

Kimball Hooker is the consummate musician /entertainer. You won’t want to miss him when he comes through your town! Excellent!

192. Anonymous says:

Young, vibrant, and talented – these three words are just a brief take on Kimball Hooker. If you don’t go out to see him when he’s in your neck of the woods, you will be so disappointed. Go to see him perform at the earliest opportunity and then you can say – “I knew he’d be great and I saw him when he was just starting out.” Trust me – you will not regret it.

193. Angie says:

Contagious up on the dance floor jams!!! Great energy, great God loving man!!

194. This takes us back to “real music.” Congrats, Kimball!

195. Jay Jay John says:

Kimball Hooker is an outstanding musician / entertainer. His music is highly enjoyable and uplifting. I feel and truly believe Kimball’s incredible talent as a singer, song writer, and producer, if given the opportunity can and will be highly recognized musician / entertainer in the music industry. Cheers from Chicago..!!

196. Anonymous says:

I love Kimball’s music. Everyone from my 4 year old boy to my father and friends enjoy sounds and beats to his songs. Go Kimball! Keep doing what you do!

197. Iamraer says:

Kimball Hooker is the man. I have yet to work with him but definitely look forward to it. We would make a great team 🙂

198. Thessha says:

Kimball Hooker passion in music is extraordinary, His energetic personallity keeps the crowd moving. He is An awesome performer and very humble! Continue doing what you doing and continue being the kind person you are and you will be blessed.

199. Rudy says:

I’ve been keeping an eye on Kimball for a while and really watched him develop as an artist. Love the new music bro, keep up the good work. This is your time

200. Celeste says:

Kimball is not only a down to earth gentleman, he is an amazing drummer, singer and performer. His music is truly amazing. If you have not had a chance to check his website do it now you wont regret it http://www.Kimballhooker.com

201. Samuel says:

Kimball Congratulation on all your hard work. You have touch so much people on all the music you have created. An people is recognized that amazing talent you possess. You have been blessed my man… More blessing to come your way continue to be humble.

202. Ildikó says:

Kimball He’s a talented good artist and nice music.

203. Ronnie Thomas says:

I support Kimball. Great musician, entertainer and an all around great guy!

204. Rita says:

A hidden jewel….blessed with so much talent. Gotta support Bay Area talent!!!!!

205. Rose Lyles says:

As the owner of the largest Black Expo in Northern California, we have Bay Area artist/musicians entertain the community on stage each year. After hearing about Kimball, we look forward to having him perform at our expo next year.

Way to go Kimball, we’re watching you on your road to grow.

206. Wen says:

Kimball is awesome! Proud to say he is a good friend of mine! We used to be in the same band awhile back and he has just this passion for music. Devastatingly talented!

207. Chris Binnings says:

A promising talent we all enjoy! Looking forward to seeing and hearing a lot of you, Kimball Hooker.

208. virna says:

Kimball is a great musician and has awesome music! Congratulations on your hard work!

209. Jacobi Gunter says:

Kimball Hooker is an amazing talent and his music speaks volume to to anyone who listens to it. I can’t wait to see what the future has for him #Greatness

210. Curtis Stanfield aka_Level says:

…the snare drum snaps…are minds and heels are taken back…to the sounds of the 70s & 80s to be exact…Kimball Hooker has expressed his flow…derived and inspired from times not so long ago…age is timeless when the rhythm flows just right…remnants of the sounds from our idols Prince and sir Mike…Light It Up and Prescription…the lyrics are a heartfelt addiction…written with passion and soul of rythym down to our toes…once you feel the beat…you can’t help but to let go…Keep it up my man…show the world there’s meant to be substance and content in our songs…as you do so keep us rockin all day and night long…#Dena1love#Level#Mylevel

211. John Cloud says:

Kimball, is a pleasure to work with and a constant professional. Along with and amazingly, talented musician and singer.

~John Cloud
    O’Craven
    Celtic Rock

212. Johnny says:

I’ve known kimball for several years now. Right from the start I knew this guy will make his dreams come true. He’s fun and exciting to be around, always has a smile no matter what. As an entertainer His music just lifts you up, fun to watch. And his drum skills wow, what talent lots of energy.
    Looking forward to his next production…

213. Lazaro says:

Great stuff!!!

214. Cathy says:

First saw Kimball at a club in the east bay and loved him on his drums. Have enjoyed watching him and hearing him grow as a musician!! Love the music! Let me know when you’re back in town. Would love to see you!

215. Bishop Jamal says:

GREAT MUSIC !!!!! GOOD VIBES!!!!! SMOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!!!

216. Lin Lin says:

Kimball Hooker is one great entertainer. Check his website http://www.Kimballhooker.com

217. Pearly says:

Kimball Hooker it was an honor to be one of your friend. You are a great entertainer and a very nice person.
    the comments of all your friends and fans are amazing. Keep it going and you will reach your final goal.

218. La Belle says:

Looking forward to seeing and hearing a lot of you, Kimball Hooker. You are a very talented person.

219. Alfonso says:

The man named Kimball Hooker. He brings light into the room on and off stage. Most of all he treats all his fans equal. It will be an honor to meet you in person. I have Check out your music YuTube, Pandora, Spotify
    and your own page i am amazed and now believed what i hear from my Mom. Peace and warm regards.

220. Greg says:

He is so deserving of his success so far and the great things that are sure to follow for him. Congratulations Kimball. I know that the world will be hearing a lot more from you.

221. Anonymous says:

I’ve only been a Fan for Kimball Hooker for 8 months and I am amazed to see great accomplishments so quick the man is phenomenal. Kimball has the whole packages of a great entertainer and a great guy.
    More Power to you Mr. KHook.

222. Jamie Morgan says:

Kimball is a creative, fun and talented musician who has and will continue to achieve greatness!

223. TommyMac says:

Great Music, Great Artist… just 2 Cool, Greetings from Berlin, Germany

224. Terry C. says:

Your music has style. (y) Full support from France my Friend 🙂 😉 (y)

225. Silvia says:

I love kimball’s music. The songs that I have heard are so uplifting and fun.
    Great artist and great style. Thank you Kimball!! XOXO

226. djSoulcial says:

Good Groove Good Style…Kimball music ready to Break….. get on board !!

227. Madi Das says:

Kimball’s music is a cut above. He has the style, the groove, the soul that connects on a deep emotional level! He sets the bar for the rest of the artists in his category.

228. Jaya Wright says:

Kimball Hooker the legend begins.

229. Dj Geo-C says:

Gott say, as a DJ it is refreshing to run into an artist who is just that and ARTIST! With so much of the same sounding music on the radio and in venues lately, Kimball gives music a kick in the ass (in a good way) ! I play his music at events and clubs and the people always come up to me and ask what song I am playing ! Super star for sure!!

230. Dj Geo-C says:

Gotta say, as a DJ it is refreshing to run into an artist who is just that and ARTIST! With so much of the same sounding music on the radio and in venues lately, Kimball gives music a kick in the ass (in a good way) ! I play his music at events and clubs and the people always come up to me and ask what song I am playing ! Super star for sure!!

231. Janette says:

I have never been disappointed when Kimball performs, Insanely motivated and most of all TALENTED!

232. Gabrielle, WSNC radio host says:

This artist is Talented with a capital T.

233. Luenell Campbell says:

Soultracks is looking for the “Best Male Artist of the Year”. Please VOTE for this VERY talented artist, Kimball Hooker. He is an amazing singer and songwriter that works very hard and deserves to be nominated as “Best Male Artist of the Year”. Please “VOTE” for him by commenting on the link below.

His music can be heard here:

234. Sharon Lee says:

Kimball is an amazing musician, songwriter, vocalist, etc. And most of all, he is the most down-to-earth person I know. He really appreciates his fans. You can definitely feel the love when he is performing!

235. Carl Washington says:

Kimball Hooker is by far an amazing artist who is not only a tremendous vocal talent but a gifted drummer who is not a copy but an original who is the REAL DEAL!!

236. Sheryl York says:

The best way to describe Kimball Hooker is… AWESOME!!!!!! Love him!

237. sherry barros says:

Kimball I am impress by what you produce and in aww to say the least… The love you have and passion comes threw like no other you are simply amazing and it shows…. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to hear your music band cont to reach for the stars you are certainly bless and talented….

238. Gareth says:

Kimball has a great energy and passion! His music jumps off the charts!

239. Robyn Holly says:

Kimball Hooker, truly is amazingly talented! Full of beautifully blessed energy inside & out, a person anyone can enjoy being in the company of because he is so real & unassuming. Certainly had me at hello, and after playing the drums my affection was sealed. He is truly an artist, friend & exceptional performer..
    Stay whole, love ya! ?

240. SB says:

Kimball Hooker has the looks, sound, and energy to be not just California’s hottest star but America’s next household name. And he has the music to back it up. His style is effortless and easily bridges across generations. Look out, world!

241. Henedina Wilson says:

Would like to see you in action. Very talented!!!

242. Isaiasjr says:

Shout out to Kimball hooker great person awesome artist

243. v. sawyer says:

Love love lobe Kimball’s music!!!

244. Cisco Robles says:

Kimball Hooker has been a prominent entertainer in the music business.
    His affiliation with the music mogals along with his amazing talent to captivate an audience, should take this young man to great hights !

245. Ayax says:

Thats my friend! He has a very nice voice… his rythms are so contagious.
    Very talented performer! Long life Mr Hooker!! =)

246. susan jones says:

Mr Hooker is ONE SPECIAL GUY IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS he is such a talented guy 🙂 Please give him your support and go listen to his music 🙂 This guy is going right to the TOP, Hooker there is NO STOPPING YOU NOW . Keep up the great work love from the UK .

247. He’s really a damn gifted artist!!!
    Wow!!!

248. Kriss Walas says:

kimball is a class act and amazing talent! We were blessed to have him at our studio. Get in touch with him if you need a vocalist, the man has got a soul and sound you should hear! Looking forward to working with you again, soon my friend!

249. Frank Cisco "Steel" says:

S/O to Kendall! Great artist and upcoming talent! Awesome!

250. Sonia Hernandez says:

Kimball is super talented. I love his song, Light Em Up and Sexy Senorita. I dance every time I hear either of those songs.

Luv4Life

251. Anonymous says:

Sultry and soulful! More importantly, true the craft of originality! ????????????

252. Jessica Ann says:

If you haven’t listen to Kimball’s music. You are truly missing out. Great music for the gym and working out.

253. Kelli Jen says:

Kimball has a music style of his own and he is totally original. He doesn’t sound like any artist out there today. That’s what I appreciate about him the most. Buy his music and see for your self.

KJen

254. Will Roc says:

Very original, funky and hard-hitting. This is one of the Bay Area’s brightest jewels!

255. Florie Domgjoni says:

Extremely talented, passionate about music!!! ??? Great Job!!!

256. Kimball is a great singer/song writer. A genuine perfomer. And a great person. Check him out at http://www.kimballhooker.com/.

257. Jeana Griffith says:

Kimball’s one of the last artists I’ve heard that dosn’t have to use vulgar words to make a great song.. I’ve been listening to and feeling his musicfor literally years now.. I’ve never personally meet Kimball but I feel like I have through his music and how much he really loves what he does.. That’s 1 of the bravest life events that very few follow through with and the less paved road.. I personally was raised in the music and dance industry my entire life.. I was a real ballerina and dancer.. My Late Great Uncle Tom Marik had his own studio professionally trained in New York then my Aunt did also then my generation.. My Uncle was the coregrapher of the Top less but beautiful ladies in las Vegas back in the day… I have only seen such confidence in doing someone that he truly loved doing without any support back then.. Good luck Kinball congratulations and break a leg.. Sincerely Yours Jeana…

258. Will Riddick says:

Kimball Hooker you are very talented, Plays, Drum, write songs, act, emcee, you are just so talented.

259. Timothy Vaughan says:

Kimball’s music is fresh and innovative. Definitely a cat to keep your eyes and ears on. Much respect to what you do Kimball. Always got my support good brother. Music is medicine.

260. kimberly says:

Kimball Hooker music is smooth. I really enjoy listening while working in the office or driving. It’s a must have in your music collection. I wish him all the best.

261. Caleb Benefiel says:

You are one great entertainer the music you write are so good. Keep doing what you doing you got me as a Fan.

262. Raymond Mendoza says:

Your Music and your Style is so original you are your own . You will go far in this industry you are taking.
    My family and i loves the energetic personality you have.

263. Marcus Pierre says:

Congratulations Kimball. I know that the world will be hearing a lot more from you. You doing FANTASTIC

264. Ralph Martinez says:

Kimball Hooker is one talented individual that I have met in person watched his performances in the past! Never under estimate this artist as he is always out and about performing with many talented groups! Look forward to your upcoming venues and keep the music alive! Keep up the great work!

265. Deanna says:

Love Kimball! Had the please of performing with him and he is super talented and down to earth! What a sweetheart! And boy can he put on a show!!!!

266. Anonymous says:

Kimball Hooper is an Awsome talent. Great music if you get the chance to catch one of his shows do it you won’t be disapointed

267. Ric Mightybone Feliciano says:

Wow…Kimball Hooker really has something special going on. The emotion and musicianship in the music is great. Amazing even..

– Ric Mightybone Feliciano

268. CMG says:

Kimball Hooker is the bomb! Love his soulful and sultry sound! A true artist who loves the art of music!

269. Anonymous says:

You are amazing#i love your art

270. Wayne Field says:

definitely believe the best is yet to come! Just move forward my Brother with positive belief and God and your Dream will come true. Kimball Hooker you are Cool

271. Marvin says:

Kimball you are a great musician all the way. You are indeed very blessed my brother.

272. Gerardo Gonzalez says:

KH not only a good drummer good song writer and good entertainer. More power to you

273. Angel says:

His music can be heard here:

274. Producer Tony G says:

Kimball Hooker has some new music and its always on point

275. I am A Fan says:

Kimball Hooker a fantastic entertainer. He has a website, his music is sold on downloadable music websites, he’s on Pandora, videos on Youtube that includes Live performances. He also have music videos like “Sexy Senorita” filmed in Miami, Florida check it out and enjoy.

276. Anonymous says:

DIVINO ARTISTA wowww en verdad un talento unicoooo deverian de haber mas artistas asiii de grandes pero con un corazon y forma de ser impresionante KIMBALL TIENE ESO Y MAS ES UN ARTISTA EN VERDADD ME ENCANTAA…………….

277. steven glaze says:

What can I say about Kimbal that hasn’t been posted here before? The truth, he’s the real deal, a unique talent that you need to check out, not only is he an incredible singer, but he’s a bad ass drummer too!

278. Anonymous says:

Shout out to Kimball on his amazing gifts and great works!! If u haven’t checked him out…don’t hesitate any longer. Continued blessings from ur CedAriEntertainment family! 🙂

279. Kasy says:

Hey! I like the music very much! Good job!

280. Jerrica Zamboanga says:

Kimball Hooker is soooo blessed with this talent. A true artist who loves the art of music!

281. Swahili says:

My Man Kimball you are the “BOMB” I am so happy for you Nzuri Msanii 🙂

282. Kimball…. Not just talented, but an awesome performer! Keep up the good work….bringing panties to throw on the stage at your next show. 🙂

283. good music, you have all my support 🙂 ¡¡¡

284. Anonymous says:

This Kimball Hooker guy knows what he’s doing. This music is detailed excellently, and the style is tremendous. What a fantastic artist. Love the Light Em Up song. Well done Mr. Hooker!

285. Anonymous says:

keep up the great work broda

286. Anonymous says:

Well what can I say! As you can see all the love and support from all his fans family and Friends shows how amazing and talented this man is❤ Kimball Hooker  great music ? and always with a big beautiful smile?

287. Toni Taylor says:

One of my main Men he is one of the Greatest musicians playing these days oh my God it’s Smooth so it got to be Mr. Kimball keep up the Good work..That’s my Friend..lol Much Love Toni the Boxer Wife….!!!!

288. Jessie :) says:

Kimball Hooker, is truly an amazingly talented entertainer. Full of beautifully blessed energy inside & out, a person anyone can enjoy being in the company of because he is so real and down to earth.

289. Maria Venus says:

Mr. Kimball Hooker is so blessed to have the talent he has his music is very enjoyable and it is an honor to know Kimball Hooker.

290. Adlaine says:

Love the Light Em Up song one of my favorite. Well done Mr. Hooker!

291. Mssenctive1 :) says:

Kimball Hooker music is original and he won’t settle for anything else. His music and live stage performances has everyone on the dance floor having a blast. The minute he walks out on the stage the whole arena lights up with enthusiasm. Go to his web sites NOW & Don’t miss this opportunity to get to know him http://www.kimballhooker.com/

292. Annonymous says:

293. Janello Dunca says:

Kimball Hooker is definitely on the rise to becoming the next biggest superstar! More Power to you KHook 🙂

294. Oscar says:

295. Oscar says:

This Artist if one of a kind. Let’s support this fella to get to where

296. Oscar says:

whoops where he belongs on TOP OF THE BILLBOARD 🙂

297. Cecilia Ruliva says:

Kimball Hooker is an amazing singer and songwriter that works very hard and deserves to become one of the MOST HOTTEST STAR IN THIS GENERATION. check him out

His music can be heard here:

298. George says:

This Young Man has a very unique talent that you need to check out, not only is he an incredible singer, but he’s an awesome song writer and a very good and energetic drummer i have witnessed

299. Anonymous says:

Kimball Hooker is an amazing singer and songwriter that works very hard not only is he an incredible singer, but he’s an awesome song writer and a very good and energetic drummer,I Keep him in rotation on Wise Words With OneGone Show on Blogtalkradio…….1

300. Jose M says:

Kimball Hooker is an awesome song writer and singer. He deserves all that have all the opportunity in the world to show case all his talents. I can’t wait to hear what more he will show the world.

301. Nancy B says:

Kimball is so awesome and amazing. I enjoy all the music I hear from him. I am huge fan of all his music. He knows how to put on a great show. I think all should go see him preform live…..he is a great performer.

302. DD BARD says:

From the hot and sexy dance track, “Sexy Señorita” to the sensual anticipation of “Light Em Up” and “Hustlin'”, Kimball Hooker’s music is definitely a MUST have in one’s music collection!

303. Anonymous says:

Kimball is awesome!!!!!

304. Kevin says:

I had a pleasure to meet Kimball. Kimball cool,down to earth person humble and music reflex who reflects we is he is the music sound and feels good as a Drummer to another Drummer. Uplifting and inspiring also has a great feel to the dance floor. Hope one day we can work with each other on stage, studio session. You should take the time to here his music. You will enjoy is Vibe.

305. Debbie says:

So grateful that we met this year and that I’ve got to learn about you and your music! Looking forward to a live performance sometime in the not too distant future! Keep on doin’ that thang you do!!! :)))

306. Goldi Locks says:

Kimball Hooker” is a fantastic performer! He brings a lot of excitement & energy to the stage when he performs live! He possess a certain “star” quality that is generally seen in older or mature artist. Talented…Versatile… He’s Dynamite!

307. Brett Garcia says:

More blessing to come your way continue to be humble. You are awesome

308. Phil Am says:

Can’t wait to meet you in person I am a Fan … Love your energy and you smile and love your music

309. Tinker Bell says:

A promising talent Looking forward to seeing and hearing a lot of you, Kimball Hooker.

310. Chardonnay says:

Please go to YouTube where you can see and listen to all his songs and all his amazing interviews. I truly wish him all the best. Kimball Hooker you are Fantastic !!!!

311. Mojer says:

I love this Artist, Kimball Hooker, his music is so positive!. Very upbeat!

312. naomi delott says:

I always look forward to hearing Kimball Hookers’ music. And we get a ton on music at Sienna Digital. Talented artists like Kimball are a rare find. Be sure to check him out.

313. Tommy Maras says:

Kimball Hooker is straight up a performer. He is professional and leaves you wanting more…not wishing for less!

314. Freska says:

Amazing music and talent. It is rare these days that an individual can connect with their audience this way. Most definitely check him out.

315. Ria says:

I saw Kimball Hooker open for Rhonda Ross in Las Vegas and I saw him open for the legendary Howard Hewett. Let’s just say, Kimball is nothing short of AMAZING & an incredible entertainer with high energy & always engages with his audience. Check his music out here…. http://www.kimballhooker.com

Love him – Ria❤️

316. Anonymous says:

Very talented artist, feeling the vibe… Peace Thulani Jeffries – Lead singer, producer & songwriter of United Funk Order

317. Anonymous says:

Kimball’s music is energetic and fun- I have not had the chance to meet him in person but the passion he has for his music is very apparent and it is clear that his heart is in it. Refreshing to watch an artist with such dedication to his art. -Linda C.

318. Kellie Demarco says:

Light Em Up and Sexy Senorita are my FAVORITE songs from Kimball Hooker. Cant wait to hear more great music from him.

Luv from the UK

319. Lisa M. says:

Love his sound, Ohh and Kimball is so handsome too!!! 🙂

Cannes, France

320. Anonymous says:

One Of The Freshest Dudes On The Western Hemisphere… Been a Fan For Sometime , Keep Up The Good Work Man
    – DJ C o D

321. Anonymous says:

Kimball hooker is a musical genius always keeps it fresh with the concepts its about time we got a breath of fresh air

322. Anonymous says:

Kimball is a great musician, performer, and talented. He’s awesome!

323. Mike Mini says:

Kimball tu es un grand artiste, je suis ton fan depuis longtemps. Musicien, chanteur avec une voix extraordinaire. En plus tu es humble, ce qui est rare pour des personnes publiques. Je te souhaite le meilleur et je serai toujours là pour te supporter.
    MASTERFUNK Family full Support ? ?

324. Robert Eibach says:

Kimball you rock! Keep up the good work!!