Charlie Sheen Files $100,000,000 Lawsuit Against Warner Bros.

0
504

Charlie Sheen filed a $100,000,000 lawsuit against Warner Bros. and Chuck Lorre on Thursday (March 10th). TMZ.com reported that Sheen is demanding payment for the eight episodes of Two and a Half Men that were canceled this season — as well as payment for the cast and crew. He is also asking for punitive damages.

Sheen’s lawyer Marty Singer wrote in the lawsuit, “Chuck Lorre, one of the richest men in television who is worth hundreds of millions of dollars, believes himself to be so wealthy and powerful that he can unilaterally decide to take money away from the dedicated cast and crew of the popular television series, ‘Two and a Half Men,’ in order to serve his own ego and self-interest, and make the star of the Series the scapegoat for Lorre’s own conduct.”

  • Singer alleges that there was a conspiracy between Lorre and Warner Bros. to blame Charlie for the cancellation. He stated, “Warner Brothers capitulated to Lorre’s egotistical desire to punish Mr. Sheen and to stop work on the Series for the rest of the season and used its powerful public relations machine to create a myth to justify their conduct by wrongly blaming Mr. Sheen.”
  • After news of the lawsuit broke, Charlie tweeted, “#Fastball; Torpedo away… You corporate Trolls were warned. And now you’ve been served! c.”

Lorre responded through his lawyer, who said, “These accusations are simply imaginary. This lawsuit is about a fantasy ‘lottery’ pay-day for Charlie Sheen. Chuck Lorre’s concern has been and continues to be about Mr. Sheen’s health.”

CHARLIE UNVEILS COOKING SHOW

Charlie Sheen is continuing to capitalize on his new image, joking about his one-liners in a FunnyOrDie video called “Winning Recipes.”

In the short, Charlie cooks up a recipe with his special powers. He starts:

“Hello I’m Charlie Sheen and this is Charlie Sheen’s winning recipes. Yes I’m doing a cooking show. Why? Because if you haven’t noticed, I’m winning television right now. My plan is to be the first person to have made an appearance on every television network. Just like I was the first person to get 1 million twitter followers in 24 hours. Like I was the first to build my own rocket ship to Cassiopeia using only my mind tools. Here I come Food Network.”

  • Why did Charlie make the video? A source told Us Weekly, “The skit was produced as a way to remind people he knows what everyone is thinking and he’s in on it too. Charlie doesn’t want to do more press like last week — that was a moment in time for him. But while he’s dealing with the custody cases and the lawsuit, he needs to rethink some things about how to keep his fans happy. He’s an entertainer first.”

CHARLIE ADMITS TO ‘ACT’

Meanwhile, Charlie is admitting he isn’t quite as crazy as he’s appeared over the past couple of weeks.

He said during an Australian radio interview, “You have to sort of go into performance art. It wasn’t like I was really believing that if you, it’s a drug called Charlie Sheen, if you take it your face will melt off and you’ll weep over your exploded body!”

CHARLIE TO BATTLE WITH DENISE?

Meanwhile, Charlie could be facing a second custody battle — this time with ex-wife Denise Richards. TMZ.com reported that Charlie wants to have a party at his home this weekend for their daughter Sam’s 7th birthday, however Denise doesn’t want her kids over there with all the craziness that’s been going on.

  • Supposedly Charlie is gearing up for a potential legal battle.

LEAVE A REPLY