Charlie Sheen is not winning — according to Alec Baldwin. The 30 Rock star gave some advice to the unemployed actor in a blog written for The Huffington Post.
In a post titled, “Two and a Half Men Is Better Than None,” Baldwin advised, “Take a nap. Get a shower. Call Chuck [Lorre]. Go on Letterman and make an apology. Write a huge check to the B’Nai Brith. And then beg for your job back. Your fans demand it.”
- He added, “You can’t win. Really. You can’t,” arguing that “no actor is greater than the show itself when the show is a hit.”
- Baldwin concluded, “Sober up, Charlie. And get back on TV, if it’s not too late. This is America. You want to really piss off Chuck and Warner Brothers and CBS? Beg for America’s forgiveness. They will give it to you. And then go back.”
CHARLIE’S TOUR IS A WINNER
Charlie Sheen’s upcoming mini-tour sold out in 18 minutes. After the Detroit and Chicago appearances sold out on Ticketmaster, Charlie tweeted, “Fastball; Detroit/Chicago sold out in minutes… Thanks to Sheen’s Cadre..! #WINNING c”
- Charlie reportedly plans to add additional tour stops in the near future.
- His official website, charliesheen.com, noted that $1 from every ticket sold will go to the Red Cross to help victims from the earthquake in Japan.
CHARLIE NOT INVITED TO SONS’ BIRTHDAY PARTY
Charlie Sheen was absent on Sunday for his twins sons’ birthday party. People magazine reported that Brooke Mueller threw Max and Bob a second birthday party at Kathy and Rick Hilton’s Bel Air home.
- A source told People, “The party is a casual and child friendly celebration. It’s all about Max and Bob and their friends. They seem to be having a great time, and so is Brooke.”
Sheen was never expected to attend.
BROOKE’S PARENTS TO CARE FOR TWINS
TMZ.com reported that Brooke Mueller’s mother and father are looking for a permanent place to live in California so that they can help take care of Bob and Max Sheen.
- Charlie and Brooke struck a custody agreement on Thursday, and although the terms are confidential — it seems as though Brooke will be needing extra help to care for the boys.