There’s a rumor going around that during Chris Brown‘s alleged tantrum at Good Morning America — Chris allegedly called GMA anchor Robin Roberts a “black b*tch.” According to Mediatakeout.com, a person who was actually at GMA during Chris’ alleged meltdown said, “After the interview he locked himself in [a dressing room] and he was going crazy. All you heard was F words and he said something about that Black b*tch [referring to award winning journalist Robin Roberts].”
- The source added, “Please tell Chris that there were PLENTY of people here who wanted to press criminal charges against him. But Robin (who always looks out for Black people here) talked them out of it. So he owes his freedom (and his intact a**hole) to that Black b*tch.”
ROBIN ROBERTS INVITES CHRIS BROWN BACK TO ‘GOOD MORNING AMERICA’
Good Morning America anchor Robin Roberts has invited Chris Brown back onto the show — just one day after his alleged tantrum. During yesterday’s (March 23rd) broadcast, Robin explained that Breezy pre-approved the questions regarding the Rihanna assault incident and that she was shocked when he reportedly tore up his dressing room following their televised interview. She said, “Anytime we have a guest here on the program, we let them know ahead of time the subject matter, the topics that we’re going to discuss and even right before the interview, I said that to Chris and I was shocked like everybody else was.”
She said that she thought Chris was joking when he tried to redirect the interview to discuss his new album F.A.M.E. She said, “You saw me laughing during the interview because when he was doing that, I thought he was joking about some things because of the easy relationship that we have.”
- Robin added that despite Chris’ tantrum, she would like to have him back on the show. She said, “I’m glad that we’ve extended an invitation. We’d love to have him back and he’s seriously considering that.”
- She added, “We wish him the absolute best and and again we’ve extended the invitation to him and I sure hope that he takes us up on it, because I’d love to have another chat with him.”
- In other news, despite Breezy’s tantrum at GMA, a network rep confirmed to EW.com that he will still appear on Dancing With The Stars next week. TMZ.com has also reported that ABC has no plans to press charges against the singer over the tantrum.
REPORT: CHRIS BROWN’S MOM ‘VERY DISTURBED’ BY HIS BEHAVIOR
Reports say that Chris Brown‘s mom Joyce Hawkins is “very disturbed and upset” about his alleged temper tantrum on GMA on Tuesday morning (March 22nd). According to RadarOnline.com, Joyce was not with Chris during his GMA appearance, but spoke to him after he stormed out of the studios and allegedly broke a window to his dressing room.
A source said, “Joyce spoke with Chris immediately after he left the studio in midtown. She was very, very upset with him. Joyce isn’t only his mother, but his manager as well. She reminded Chris about how hard he had worked on the album, and Joyce didn’t seem distressed about the line of questioning that Robin Roberts gave him regarding Rihanna. Joyce told Chris not to lose his cool again, that is what people expect him to do.”
- The source continued, “Chris listened to his mom, and seemed to take what she said to heart. Chris doesn’t want to disappoint Joyce at all, and he could hear it in her voice.”
- Chris reportedly appeared to “visibly calm down” after talking to Joyce. The source added, “She has that impact on him. Joyce told Chris he was going to have to conduct himself with more control in interviews, because he will continued to be asked about Rihanna”
CHRIS BROWN’S F.A.M.E. EXPECTED TO SELL NO.1
In more positive news, Chris Brown‘s new album F.A.M.E. is expected to hit number one on Billboard next week. According to HITS Daily Double, early projections state that the album will debut at number one ad sell a total of 250-275,000 copies in its first week. This will make the album the second largest debut of the year behind Adele‘s 21, which sold 351,000 in it’s first week.
- Jennifer Hudson‘s sophomore album I Remember Me is anticipated to do 150-175,000 in sales.