Bow Wow has finally admitted that he is the father of a brand new baby girl. He posted a letter on his website yesterday morning (July 6th) and revealed why it took him so long to come clean. He wrote, “Let me start off by saying I love my fans. With out yall I wudda been left the game. For the past 3 years I been batteling life. Even thought about taking my own. I felt like as a kid I did everything and saw everything too fast which spoiled my adult years. I felt as if I had no purpose to live (Thinking selfishly) until god gave me the illest gift of my life. No lambo, no blk card nuffn ammounts to my lil girl.”
He continued, “I waited so long to tell yall the truth because I was nervous on how yall would look at me. My lil girl is getting BIG fast. I love every minute of it. She inspires me to go harder. Even made me treat my mother better, its like it made me into a man over night. Never been a fan of posting pix of my daughter. Reason is because I want my boo boo to have everything I didn’t. Want her to be able to cheerlead with her lil friends with out some a**hole sticking his camera all in my lil girl face.”
- Bow Wow then spoke on his daddy duties. He wrote, “Yes! I change diapers. Aint as bad as I thought hahaha. I want her to live with me so bad. Jus us 2. That’s my dream man but fellas yall know how it go. Baby gotta stay with they momma and all dat bull. I hate that! So I have to fly 5 hrs away to see her. I find myself going into my I phone book jus lookn at pix of her. Sometimes I tear up cuz I just cant believe it brotha be emotional. All in all im good. This is my 1st.”
- He continued, “The bs that comes with having a baby momma is expected. So I neva trip. Jus gotta suck it up keep chin high and try not let her get the best of my feelings by playin them stupid games.”
- He added, “Ima stay positive and keep maintaining long as I got yall I cant lose. I love yall. And shai shai daddy love u too! Wizzle!!!!”
- The baby mother that Bow Wow mention is model Miss Joie. According to Necolebitchie.com, rumor has it that she has been asking for $50,000 in child support
- Bow Wow will speak more on his newfound fatherhood on his upcoming documentary, Who is Shad Moss, directed by Rico Da Crook.