LAMAR ODOM’S BEST FRIEND DIES FROM DRUG OVERDOSE

0
714

Former NBA star Lamar Odom‘s best friend, Jamie Sangouthai, has died of a drug overdose. He was 37.

Reports TMZ:

Lamar Odom‘s best friend, Jamie Sangouthai — the man Khloe and others claimed fueled Lamar’s disastrous crack binge 2 years ago — has died, and we’re told authorities believe it was a heroin OD.  

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Jamie died Sunday in a hospital in downtown L.A.  He was taken to the hospital after someone called 911.

Jamie was featured on Khloe and Lamar’s reality show and they highlighted Jamie’s problems on the program.

It was Sangothai in that strange video with Lamar Odom rapping.

Rest in peace.

KK

SHARE

LEAVE A REPLY